About the programME
This Faculty Development Programme (FDP) is intended to provide opportunities for teachers and researchers employed in AICTE approved institutions for upgrading their knowledge and acquiring practical skills in the area of deep learning. The objective of the programme is to help the faculty learn the principles of deep learning and understand how to build deep neural networks for solving problems in image and text analysis. They will practice the ideas in Python tools such as TensorFlow, Theano, and Keras. The FDP will equip them to use and teach deep learning for various machine learning tasks and expose them to the challenges in deep learning research .
- Registration is closed!
- Tentative schedule has been released!
- Two weeks extensive coverage on Deep Learning with Hands-on.
- Speakers from IIT-Madras, IIT-Kharagpur, IIT-Jodhpur, IIIT-Hyderabad, Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI), Anna University, AU-KBC Research Centre, Amrita University, Qube Cinema Technologies, HIIT Helsinki and Saama Technologies California
topics to be covered
- Machine Learning Basics
- Deep Learning Frameworks
- Regularization for Deep Learning
- Optimization for Training Deep Models
- Convolutional Networks
- Recurrent Networks and Recursive Networks
- Boltzmann Machine
- Deep Belief Networks
- Deep Learning for Image Analysis
- Deep Learning for NLP & Text Analysis
- Hand-on sessions using Python and tools such as TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, etc.
The Coordinators- AICTE Sponsored FDP
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
SSN College of Engineering
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kalavakkam – 603 110, Chennai.
Tel : +91-44-27469700, Extension : 361
Mobile : +91-9444194584, +91-9445257672, +91-9940265493
Email : email@example.com